HBN is committed to protecting your personal information, privacy and confidentiality as per the Australian Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
Why we collect personal information
We collect personal information from you when it is reasonably necessary for us to conduct the services you may need.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
When you send us personal information some of the reasons we may use it for include:
- Contacting you as required to meet your business needs. All contacts aim to be responded to within 48 business hours excluding Christmas Holiday period, Easter Holiday period, Public Holidays
- Complying with our legal responsibilities
- Complying with our obligations to medical practices and the people who will be involved with your practice
- The kind of information we collect (including data sent via emails) includes:
- Personal information like your name, address, date of birth, gender, racial and religious information, payment details, ethnic background, occupation, employer’s details, medical interests, payment details, financial information, criminal record
- Information about how and where you were referred to us
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site and apps. For example, they help us monitor how many users are on the site or app, and what sections are most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of the kind of advertising that may be relevant to your health interests
- You can clear cookies from your device by changing the security settings on your web browser.
- However, doing this might mean that parts of our website(s) or apps may not work as they should.
Who we work with
We may share your personal information within a wider group of professional service providers that may include:
- HBN employees
- HBN consultants (fitout personnel, billings experts, software, marketing and IT consultants)
- allied health professionals
- other parties reasonably expected to be included in the business of running your medical practice
If you sign up to any patient newsletters you can unsubscribe from this at any time or please email email@example.com should you have any concerns about privacy issues.
- Our website is not a substitute for a professional financial consult and information on this website can be considered for educational purposes only.
- This website does not take the place of a financial consult
- All consults and procedures are different; all results are individual
- The results of our recommendations are dependent on the client’s ability to follow advice and budgets
- This website makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for purpose or other violation of rights.
- Although we endeavour to accurately report data on this website, HBN does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, reliability or results of the use of materials on this website
- There is no guarantee that this website will be updated in any specific timeframe and no guarantee the materials on this site are current, accurate or complete
- This website provides links to other websites for medical professionals looking to setup or review their medical practice and accepts no liability for accuracy or reliability of materials on these sites. Any such use of these sites is at the user’s risk.