Quality Assurance & Practice Management Consultant
Dip. Counselling and Communication
Kristel has more than 14 years of experience working in a diverse range of medical arenas. She began her career as a Medical Receptionist and quickly progressed to the role of Practice Manager.
Kristel subsequently became a Management Consultant and has been involved in setting up medical practices in New South Wales, with a focus on streamlining practices to achieve greater efficiencies and maximising the patient experience as teams grow.
Kristel began working for Quality Practice Accreditation (previously GPA) from 2012, where she has provided onsite surveyor services under the RACGP 4th and 5th edition standards. She undertakes accreditation visits as a non-GP Surveyor to assess general practice against the RACGP 5th Edition Standards. Compliant use of online QPA assessment tools to report back outcomes of survey outcomes with comprehensive detail. Kristel also provides explanations and outcomes to practices in Exit Interviews, as per the findings of the audit, with appropriate degrees of elaboration and explanation.
- 10 years of hands on Healthcare Management experience.
- Successful establishment of both General & Specialist practices.
- Best Practice, Medical Director, Genie & Clinic 2 Cloud clinical software experience.
- MYOB Essentials experience.
- Medical Terminology & transcription experience.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft & Mac platform competency.
- Hold a C class unrestricted NSW driver’s license.
Her focus now lies in educating others with the knowledge she has gained over the years regarding quality assurance in general and specialist services.
Kristel loves to spend time with her dog, Bear, as well as enjoying reading and channelling her creative side with various arts and crafts.